So now I have jumped out of my comfort zone and am on a new adventure .
Today's word is 'Empowered' . I have printed it and have posted it on my refrigerator .
This study is going to help me understand that what I am really craving is God's word and not a bowl of icecream or the bread and pasta I have become to feel enslaved by.
I am so excited to finally do this for more than a vain reason like just to look better. I want a real change and I have decided to take this very seriously and not just for myself but for my God .
My verse
Not sure how long I will blog but I'm pretty sure my love for The Lord will last forever .Psalm 84:2, My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
No comments:
Post a Comment